Your current position: Home >> Explain in detail the specific function of bonding interlining and the manual bonding process
Explain in detail the specific function of bonding interlining and the manual bonding process
¡¡Published by£º2021-08-17¡¡¡¡Categories:Industry news¡¡Viewed by: 3241 times
Adhesive lining cloth is a kind of lining coated with hot melt adhesive. It is one of the accessories often used in garment production. The adhesive lining cloth is attached to the back of the cloth after heating and pressing. When the cloth needs to express straightness and thickness, it can be reflected by adding adhesive lining cloth. Today, Xiaobian will introduce in detail the specific function of bonding interlining and its manual bonding process.
Specific function of bonding interlining
1. Make the garment obtain satisfactory shape and play the role of skeleton. On the premise of not affecting the feel and style of the fabric, with the help of the stiffness and elasticity of the adhesive lining, the garment can be flat or achieve the expected shape.
2. Improve the wrinkle resistance and strength of clothing. In the collar, lapel, placket and front of thin fabric clothing, adhesive interlining can make the clothing flat and wrinkle resistant. The clothing with lining is more durable because of the protection and fixation of a layer of adhesive lining cloth.
3. The folding edge of clothing is clear, straight and beautiful, which can play the role of modification and beautification. In addition to the folding edge of clothing, such as stop, cuff and cuff fork, hem edge and hem fork, adhesive lining can make the folding line more straight and clear.
4. Keep the structure, shape and size of clothing stable and play a role in keeping the shape. The cut pieces will inevitably have some parts with curved shape and inclined grain, such as collar, armhole, etc., but the use of adhesive lining can ensure the stability of clothing structure and size; Some parts will be easily stretched and deformed during wearing, such as bag mouth, button door, etc., but it can not be easily stretched and deformed after using adhesive lining cloth.
5. Make the clothing thick and improve the warmth retention of the clothing. Obviously, the thickness of the garment is increased after the adhesive lining is used, so the warmth retention of the garment is improved.
6. Improve garment processability. Thin and soft silk and single-sided thin knitted fabrics are difficult to handle in the sewing process, but the gripability in the sewing process can be improved by using adhesive interlining.
Manual bonding process of bonded interlining
1. First, find out which side has glue, and then when placing the adhesive lining, be careful not to make mistakes on the front and back of the cloth.
2. In general, the iron temperature of thinner adhesive lining cloth is set at 125-135 ¡æ, and that of thicker adhesive lining cloth is set at 135-145 ¡æ; Select according to the type of fabric. For example, when the fabric is wool fabric, the "wool" mark temperature should be selected, while the "chemical fiber" mark temperature can be selected for chemical fiber fabric.
3. Press the iron at one place for 7-10 seconds, and be sure to apply pressure when pressing, and move it in sequence after gluing. Be careful not to leave it blank when moving.
Contact:YU Qinxian Tel:+86-13587903622 E-mail£ºcathy@sj5850.com Fax£º+86-0572-6603299